Royal Jelly, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin C
As part of the cardiovascular system, a human heart can beat over 2.5 billion times, working to deliver fresh oxygen and nutrients throughout the body. Maintaining and supporting your body with a heart-healthy diet and a more active lifestyle has become a widely accepted way to improve health. Leading dieticians also recommend eating whole foods in their natural state so nutrients, minerals and vitamins are readily available to the body.
Royal Essentials combines Royal Jelly, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and unpasteurized honey. Royal Essentials works naturally to support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Only 5 calories per serving
- Natural honey formula easily absorbed by the body
Royal Jelly: Prized for Centuries for its Rejuvenating Properties
- Contains 16,000 mg of Royal Jelly per bottle
- Vitamin B12, well-known for its important role in energy production and supporting the formation of healthy blood cells, is delivered in the preferred form methyl cobalamine
- Vitamin B12 also plays an important role in supporting healthy homocysteine levels
- Vitamin C supports the production of healthy collagen, which is the protein that supports healthy blood vessels
Royal Essentials Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: ½ teaspoon (2.5 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 144|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||75 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||2 mcg||33%|
|Royal Jelly||112.5 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Filtered water, Sodium hexametaphosphate (preservative), magnesium chloride, disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) and bee pollen.|
|Storage: Store at 59–86 °F (15–30 °C). Protect from heat, light, and moisture.|
|Refrigerate after opening.
WARNING: California Residents Proposition 65.